Phone: 07 3907 9666
Mobile: 0418 732 885
I am a proud professional fourth generation real estate agent from a family who has solid reputation for being honest and ethical in all our dealings. The family business started in Cleveland in 1920 and my father started James Dean Residential in 1973.
My background is construction management and property development. My whole working career has been in the real estate industry and I have a wealth of knowledge in both Residential & Commercial property sales & management. I have a building degree, hold a current general builders licence and I am a Commissioner for Declarations.
I always aim for a ‘win-win’ outcome and by nature, I consider myself hands on and pro-active. I’m always available for a chat about the property market, ways to enhance your property’s value or rental return and of course marketing strategies.
I grew up in Lota and now reside in Chandler, so I have excellent local knowledge and really appreciate the lifestyle on offer in the Bayside.
- House | Stunning Water Views | $675,000
- House | Manly Lodge - A Truly Rare Investment | Contact Agent
- House | Wynnum Lodge - A Truly Rare Investment | Contact Agent
- House | Dare to Dream Big! | EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- House | Architectural Flair on the Beach-front! | $850,000 - Offers Considered
- House | Beachfront Fishing Shack | $650,000 - Offers Considered
- House | Surplus Assets Disposal Sale | $525,000 - Offers Considered