See what others say.
Property Management Testimonials
- Happy Landlord from Bardon
I found Melissa to be totally professional in her approach to renting out our large home in Bardon.
Moreover, our tenant found her the same; professional and dedicated. I have no hesitation in recommending Melisa Kirby as Rental agent.
Landlord – Bardon
- Happy Tenant from Coomera
Melissa Kirby has been an absolute delight to deal with. Even though I couldn't make an inspection, she went out of her way to FaceTime me the property. A service you would not find anywhere else. The process to apply and the amazing quick fast prompt reply was mind blowing. As a future investor in property, I already know who will be looking after my properties in the near future.
Tenant – Coomera
- John from Manly West
"We engaged Melissa to manage our rental property after a difficult period with our previous agent. The house had been vacant for some time and, in a tough market, every indication from them was that it may stay that way. Within a couple of weeks of working with Melissa, the house was rented and repairs that should have been bought to our attention, were rectified.
I particularly appreciate the very professional manner in which Melissa runs the business. She is pro-active, thorough and a good communicator. We had been with our previous agents for quite a long time and, based on my dealings with Melissa to date, I certainly expect that it will be the case again."
- Yolande & Jake
That is great news Melissa. Thank you very much for your continued suport and outstanding service. We are really happy, Kind regards, Yolande and Jake.
This unsolicited testimonial was provided after Melissa assumed the management of a property, including tenanting the property after a vacany period under the previous management.
- Holland Park Investor
Melissa has been managing my property for around 5 years now and I have always found her to be prompt, reliable and efficient with all matters relating to my property.
I have had 3 changes of tenants throughout this time and all have been smooth and stress free for me as a landlord. Melissa really takes the stress out of owning an investment property.
- Norman Park Investor
When my mother moved in to a nursing home it was a very difficult and stressful time for the entire family. In between her many doctors’ appointments and moving her out of her family home in which she lived for over 60 years we had to prepare the home for rent.
The property was in need of a new bathroom, new floor coverings, curtains, blinds, floor polishing and internal painting. Melissa co-ordinated all the relevant trades and quoted on all work that needed doing. The work was completed in a few weeks and new tenants moved in shortly after.
Melissa really took the burden off us so it didn’t become overwhelming. We have now had tenants in the property for over 12 months and we rarely give it a second thought.
- Keith Beven - Previous Wakerley & Wynnum West Property Owner
Please let Tony and Shane know I have nothing but good words to say about your business. I have always been treated with respect and your actions in this matter personify that, without question. I am retired now and so my investment portfolio has changed and I have exited the rental market. I am saddened that I will no longer be involved with your great people. It has been a pleasure to have you guys look after my rentals for me, I could not be happier. kindest regards
- Perri & Suzette Gullello -Previous Alexandra Hills Property OwnerHi Tony,Firstly, I would like to thank you for all your work and friendly assistance over the past several years. Even though we were your client, you always made it feel comfortable and personal. Secondly, we would like to thank you and your fantastic team, not only for looking after the tenancy but for undertaking the sale of our property in such a professional and conscientious manner. We truly appreciate the effort and wish you all continuing success.Thanks again.Suzette & Perri Gullello
- Renai & Danial Subonj - Current Birkdale & Previous Manly West Property Owners
We initially chose James Dean to manage our investment property over 5 years ago because they were easy to deal with and respectful. Since choosing them, we have been more than impressed with their ability to manage our properties capably and to mitigate issues before we have huge maintenance issues and bills. They have been able to understand our goals and find tenants to match. All of the team are approachable and give advice that is honest and straight forward. That is the reason we have had multiple QLD properties managed through James Dean Real Estate and also why we have recommended their agency to others.
I am also willing to talk to any property owners who are considering employing James Dean Residential as their managing agents to further discuss my experiences. Please ask Shane Booth for my contact details and I will be happy to contact you.
- Amy & Ryan Bretag - Previous Thornside Tenants
A Big Thank you
Would just like to say a very big thank you to Jade for helping and communicating so great with us while renting. It has been an absolute pleasure to have a great support team willing to help when we have had any queries or need things fixed. Jade would always reply to us with great urgency. A very big thank you to Shane also who helped make our final rental days with James Dean very easy with the advice on all the next steps needed to take to make the finalisation a smooth run. It certainly has been a pleasure renting with James Dean Tingalpa.
- Patrick & Trudi McNally - Morningside Property Owners
Even before I was a customer with James Dean Real Estate they offered me exceptional service. Twelve months before I signed with James Dean I spoke to Shane who gave me some advice as my current real estate agent had really dropped the ball with our investment property. When I called back twelve months later Shane remembered who I was and even my properties address, that really impressed me. The staff are at James Dean really get to know their customers. When ever I call the office they know my details and any requests I have get seen to promptly. This is great when you consider the level of customer service you receive from some companies. We later referred a friend to James Dean and because of this they offered us three months free management fees. James Dean Real Estate understand customer service and their customers and I would have no hesitation in recommending them again to any friends or family.
- Briohny & Bill E. - Previous Wynnum Property Owner
I am writing to sincerely thank you and the James Dean Residential team for your management of our rental property at Pine Street, Wynnum. We have found everyone to be very helpful and professional whenever we have needed assistance. The management of the property was exceptional.
Briohny & Bill E.
- Carol & Graham Briggs - Wakerley Property OwnersDear ShaneJust wanted to say thank you for looking after our property in Wakerley for the past 4 years. Living so far away in Perth it's difficult to organize anything. The team at James Dean Residential make it so much easier, we have otherrental properties here in Perth & if the property managers were half as good as yours our stress levels would be so much lower.lt's a credit to your leadership; I have always said professionalism and standards start at the top. Once again thankyou and please pass on our appreciation to all your staff at James Dean Residential.Yours FaithfullyCarol & Graham Briggs
- Cherry, Zoe & Naysan Faizi - Wynnum West Property Owners
"Our family has two properties with James Dean Residential. We do not live in Queensland and have relied on Shane and his team for more than a decade to look after our properties. The team is always prompt in responding to our questions and comments in a professional and friendly manner and always take the time to ensure that we have all the information we need pertaining to any matters at hand. We look forward to the next ten years! The Faizi Family".
- Susannah York & Malcolm Dickie - Previous Seven Hills Property Owners
We came to James Dean after having a very bad experience with another well known property management company. After our bad experience I am happy to say our faith in property management was restored with Shane and the team at James Dean. Inspections at our rental property happened on a regular basis and we were advised of items that required maintenance as they arose so these small issues did not become bigger (and more expensive) than they needed to be (as we had experienced previously). I would highly recommend Shane and the team to anyone wanting to have their property managed and in future we choose to get another rental property we would not hesitate to go through Shane and the rental team at James Dean again.
- Tom & Joanne Bakker - Wynnum West Property Owner
I just wanted to give you some positive feedback about Jade. It is a pleasure to deal with Jade, she is always professional and timely. She resolves any problems that come up very well for us, as well as taking good care of the tenants.
- Andrew McDonnell - Murarrie Property Owner
“James Dean Residential have been managing my rental property since Jan 2013. Having moved from another property management company it was refreshing to experience the professionalism and proactive approach from Shane and his team. They have proven themselves to be highly knowledgeable in the rental market and resourceful when it comes to maintenance requests. I have no hesitation recommending Shane and his team to anyone with a rental property and a busy schedule.”
- Steve & Maria Brown - Manly West, Bulimba & Cannon Hill Property Owners
We just wanted to drop you a line to thank you and your team for the professionalism and dedication you show in managing our portfolio. This was exemplified by our recent trip to Europe during an incredibly busy period for our growing business. You went that extra mile for us liaising with multiple agencies and keeping us informed immediately when new information came to hand. It not only saved us time and money but also, more importantly, allowed us to relax and enjoy our badly timed holiday. We are very comfortable recommending your team to our investor friends and look forward to our continuing mutual success.
- Roz Shaw - Previous Wynnum Property Owner
" James Dean Realty have been acting as my letting agents for the past seven years. They have gone above and beyond when it comes to making it easier to manage my investment properties. They always work for the client, something I have not found with other agents, and you get to choose how much involvement you have in your property - purely professional."
- Robert Mathot - Previous Tingalpa Property OwnerHi ShaneI like to thank you and your team for managing my property for the last 7 years. After experiencing other agents I certainly appreciate the professional way James Dean Residential do business.Also thank you for selling my property so quickly. Would certainty recommend James Dean Residential
- Sushant Sharma - Previous Belmont Property Owner
Thank you Tony, Andrew and Shane for all the hardwork.
Trying harder all time from your team has finally made the settlement possible. I was not able to sell the property with few attempts when all your team tried harder we made it possible. I would also like to thank Shane for always looking after the property while it was tenanted. It was amazing to work with the best team at James Dean Residential. Thanks again!
- Peter Coughlin - Mansfield Property OwnerDuring early 2013, I had been considering renting out my personal home, where I have lived for eight years, in order to move a little closer to the CBD, and to start to pay off my home loan a little quicker. In May 2013, my family’s circumstances changed dramatically, which resulted in me choosing to move out quite suddenly, in order to provide them with additional support. I contacted Shane of James Dean Residential, following a referral from a good friend, and made an appointment for a few days later to discuss my options for renting out my home.I was extremely impressed with Shane’s attention to detail, broad knowledge of the rental market, and novel ideas relating to some peculiarities of my property, such as wanting to avoid transferring the electricity account out of my name following my recent investment in solar panels. During the period of listing the property, I was impressed with the professional photographer recommended by Shane (and the photos), and also the thorough process employed by Stephanie in vetting potential rental candidates. Stephanie provided me with a great overview of each group of applicants, and assisted me to make a good decision to rent my property to two tenants who have been extremely responsible, as evidenced by recent photos from a property inspection completed by Andrew. The tenants have also been great neighbours to the home owners either side of mine, letting them know when they intended to have birthday and new year celebration parties.I am extremely grateful for the recommendation I received from my friend to contact James Dean Residential. I have been easily able to focus upon the needs of my family, while my house is paid off in double-quick time! Thank you. Pete Coughlan.
- Blair Britton & Stacey - Wakerley & Woolloongabba Property Owner"We are incredibly pleased with the property management services provided by James Dean Residential.Tony and Shane are both very professional, personable and customer orientated. Most importantly, we find their communication in relation to the property and the performance of the tenants to be first class.All tenants that we have been recommended by Tony or Shane have been happy with.James Dean Residential now manage two properties for us and we have recommended their services to friends and family who are equally pleased."Blair & Stacey Britton
Property Sales Testimonials
- Michael & Karen - Tingalpa Purchasers
Pain free Purchase!!
From the moment we dealt with Jodi and Tony who helped us buy our property in Tingalpa, the whole process went through without any fuss. Jodi constantly kept us informed and responded quickly to any of our enqueries.
Will will definitely use their services in the future.
- Matt Paradise - Wakerley Vendor
Professional, quality and friendly service
We would like to thank Tony, Jodi, Zac and the rest of the Dean team for the hassle free sale of our property. From the first meeting we had with Tony, we knew we had found the right agent to sell our property. James Dean have a genuine interest in your property and the way you want to handle the sale. We never felt pushed during the short period the house was advertised and they were very understanding of our needs. The team have great communication, are very friendly and provide a quality service from start to finish. Thank you for helping us get the price we wanted and offering a professional service. We highly recommend James Dean, we will be using them again. Matt & Kylie
- Madhu Amendrakeloth - Tingalpa Seller
Zac is very enthusiastic and a smart sales person, in fact one of the good once I met in that age group. I was really happy and impressed with his timely advice and updates. If he can keep up the enthusiasm and the good work he will go long way. You can be rest assured James Dean will be in good hands.
- Phil Tingey - Previous Wakerley Owner
I have been dealing with James dean for a number of years for my property management. They always offered me great service and solutions to any issues that arose. When I came to sell my property I was instrumental in using Tony and Zac to help me. They put in a lot of effort and always let me know what was going on along the way. Some negotiation as always took place and Tony was more than happy to get the sale over the line by offering myself and the buyer incentives to do so. Thank you Tony and Zac for your great work. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
- Kim & Kelly - Manly West Sellers & Buyers
We inspected a home in Manly West which was being sold by Zac from James Dean. After dealing with both Zac and Tony on the purchase following the inspection we decided to utilise their services to then sell our current home in Manly West. Zac and Tony were both professional, friendly and we felt like part of their family almost immediately when they came to appraise our house. The sale of our property took just 5 days and was so easy we were waiting for something to go wrong – but it didn’t - they did such a great job. At any time when we called Tony or Zac for advice or to just run something past them they were more than happy to help us out immediately. By the time settlement on both homes was finalised we were actually a little sad to say our goodbyes as they had become members of our family. We would highly recommend James Dean for buying, selling or renting. They know their business !
- Jason & Kirsten - Wynnum BuyersTony was super professional and provided us with high quality service. We have had contact with Tony over the years when we have looked at purchasing or selling and always found him to be a very much the go to agent in the Tingalpa / Belmont area. Great service couldn't have asked for more, well done to Tony and the James Dean team, you made our purchase stress free, Thanks for the bottle of bubbles by the way. Kirsty & Jason
- Giuseppe & Catherine Alati - Previous Hemmant Property Owners and Sellers
Thank-you to the team at James Dean Real Estate.
We had dealt with you for over 10 years. You were great at handling our rental properties. Your team acted very professionally in every respect. You were diplomatic when issues needed to be straightened out and worked for the best outcome for both parties. It was one thing less to worry about when the rent was deposited at the same time each month with clear easy to follow statements. Your team also handled the sale of the properties when it was time. Finally you found the right buyer at a price we were happy about. The way you handled the sale and the attention to detail gave us peace of mind and all went through smoothly. It has been a pleasure to have dealt with your team and we would highly recommend anyone for your real estate services.
Giuseppe & Catherine Alati
- P & B Webb Tingalpa Sellers
We would like to thank you and your team for your professionalism and cooperation during the successful closing of this deal and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Kind regards,Paula and Bevan.
- Vince Mitchell Tingalpa Seller
I had James Dean Real Estate manage my rental property for a couple of years before I decided to sell it and it's the reason I never looked for another agent to sell my house, the professionalism, communication, guidance and support from Jodi, Tony and the team over the years, made the rental and sale processes worry free. I still live in the area and will use JDRE for any future property transactions. Big thanks to all of you Regards, Vince
- Amy Gray - Hemmant Seller
Cannot thank Jodie & Tony enough for all their hard work with the sale of our house in Hemmant. Our house was unique & I feel they got the valuation perfect & exceeded our expectations. They were easy to get hold of & nothing was ever an issue. Highly recommend James Dean Real Estate. Thanks again!
- Ben & Alexandra Pepperell - Purchaser Tingalpa
Very happy with Service
We believe that the team at JDRE were very helpful and readily contactable when we had any questions regarding our first home purchase.
Would happily recommend them to anyone!
- Ingrid Wulff - Purchaser Tingalpa
A very friendly agent
I dealt with Jodi and the rest of the team at James Dean as a buyer. Jodi was very approachable and helpful, and even after the sale was achieved I found Jodi and the whole team to be extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend them to others.
- Jamie & Nicola - Sellers Ormiston
Very professional and efficient
Couldn't have ask for a more professional approach to the real estate game Jodi and Tony were more than helpful and nothing was ever to much trouble
- Cindy Hartigan - Purchaser Tingalpa
Jodi is extremely easy to approach and makes you feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. She is honest, efficient, has great market knowledge and was able to answer all my questions. She made a point of finding out for me what I wanted to know and was always reachable or called me back without delay if not available at that time. I would highly recommend her and her company, James Dean Real Estate, Tingalpa to anyone seeking help with their real estate needs.
- Nicole Jakeman - Purchaser Wakerley
Highly recommend for any property transaction
Jodi and Tony operate with the upmost professionalism and integrity. They are down to earth and genuinely care about you and your best interests. I will definately be using James Dean for all my future property transactions. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- Hedi Azadi - Seller Wynnum West
Jodi went above and beyond to provide an excellent service to the client. We are very happy to be with James Dean real state during the last 10 years, when we decided to sell our property it was a unique experience as well. Jodi been always in communication with us and she is a True Professional and a genuinely nice person.