Situated in the iconic 'Southbank Apartments' building, where the units are tightly held and are predominantly owner occupied. This spacious North facing apartment offers unrestricted river and city views from the 4th floor. This really is the definition of blue-chip property.
It's all about location here, with the Maritime Museum Ferry terminal directly opposite, access to the CBD and Eagle Street Pier is quick and easy. The start of the South Bank Grand Arbour is a 300m stroll, where you can meander your way through the beautiful Parklands and enjoy its fantastic attractions, entertainment and array of restaurants and bars. The Kangaroo Point Cliffs are also a short stroll from the apartment and is a great spot for climbing and running or having a picnic on the river front. Access via the Goodwill Bridge is a short walk to the city, botanical gardens, and the new Queens Wharf Casino precinct.
- 2 large bedrooms with BIR's
- 2 bathrooms including an ensuite & main bathroom
- Large open-plan living and dining area
- Good size balcony with unobstructed views of the City, South Bank and Brisbane City
- Large kitchen
- Dual ventilation from both sides of the apartment
- 121m2 of living space inc. balcony
- 35m2 Dual 2 car garage with remote control doors
- Full security access building with on-site resident manager
- Dual street access with plenty of visitor parking
- Meticulously maintained complex
- Indoor heated swimming pool with spa & steam room
- Outdoor pool & bbq area
- Championship size tennis court with adjoining bbq area
- Pet-friendly building
- Catchment to Brisbane State High
- Easy access to various GPS schools
- No more than a 5-minute walk to all forms of public transport
This apartment has been well maintained and has just had new carpet and paint completed. This is the ultimate in inner-city living. "Coming home has never felt so good!"
37 / 10 Lower River Terrace, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101