Situated in the iconic ‘Southbank Apartments’ building, where the units are tightly held and highly sought after. This spacious 6th floor apartment is being presented to the market for the first time in 30 years and offers the new owner the ‘ultimate inner-city lifestyle’ where everything is literally on your doorstep!
The spacious living, dining and kitchen integrate seamlessly with the north facing balcony, capturing un-restricted views of the city skyline and Brisbane river. With the Maritime Museum Ferry terminal directly opposite, access to the CBD and Eagle Street Pier is quick and easy. The start of the South Bank Grand Arbour is a 300m stroll, where you can meander your way through the beautiful Parklands and enjoy its fantastic attractions, entertainment and array of restaurants and bars. The Kangaroo Point Cliffs are also a short stroll from the apartment and is a great spot for climbing and running or having a picnic on the river front. A leisurely walk via the Goodwill Bridge places you at the entrance to the botanical gardens, QUT, the CBD and the new Queens Wharf Casino precinct - where shopping and entertainment will be world-class.
The three bedrooms are ideally separated from the living areas and the king-sized master suite is complemented by a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite. The second and third queen-sized bedrooms feature built-in-robes, plantation shutters and are serviced by the main bathroom. The extra-large laundry doubles as a home office and the apartment overall has generous storage throughout.
- large open-plan living & dining with city & river views
- built-in entertainment unit
- well-appointed kitchen with durable Corinite countertops
- electric appliances & plumbed fridge space
- zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- double remote garage with ample room for storage
- full security access building with on-site resident manager
- dual street access with plenty of visitor parking
- meticulously maintained complex
- indoor heated swimming pool with spa & steam room
- outdoor pool & bbq area
- championship size tennis court with adjoining bbq area
- pet-friendly building
- catchment to Brisbane State High
- easy access to various GPS schools
- no more than a 5-minute walk to all forms of public transport
This crisp and contemporary apartment has been immaculately maintained and presented, and offers an unbeatable location! “Coming home never felt so good”.
FOR VIEWING & AUCTION DETAILS PLEASE CALL
Tony Dean 0409 557 508 - email@example.com
or Richie Yates 0423 289 530 - firstname.lastname@example.org
45 / 10 Lower River Tce, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101