This classic Freehold Property located at 93 Midgen Street, Kooringal is a beautifully maintained home, painted the colour of our beautiful Sunset. You feel relaxed as soon as you arrive. It’s within 100m of the pristine, calm water of Days Gutter where you can moor your boat, swim, snorkel, play with the children & unwind in your own piece of Paradise.
• Spacious Open Plan Lounge / Dining with Pot-Bellied Fireplace, TV & Furnishings, High Cathedral Ceilings, Spectacular Polished Floors.
• Modern Kitchen / fully equipped – Renovated Laminate Cabinets with Excellent Storage, extensive Bench Space & substantial Pantry.
• 3 Sizeable Bedrooms – All Built-in, Including Shelf Units – Main with Built-In Dressing Table. Sleeps 7 including 2 Queen, 1 Single, 1 set Bunk Beds.
• Fully functional Laundry with Fisher Paykel Washing Machine & Tub.
• Stylish Bathroom – Main Bathroom / Toilet + 2nd Toilet / Hand Basin.
• Trendy Office Area – Recessed Desk & External Access. • Elegant Alfresco Area with 2 Covered Decks – one overlooking Private Front Garden with the Second Deck facing Northerly to soak up the warm Winter Sun, perfect.
• Instantaneous gas hot water System
• Single lock-up Garage /Powered /2nd Fridge/Freezer plus extra parking Concrete Pad.
• Iron Roofing – All fully Insulated
• Insect Screens - All Doors & Windows plus Security Screens – All Doors
• Excellent Solar System – 24V 1400A/H Gel Cell Batteries • 10KVA Genlite Generator - Electric Start • Outstanding Rainwater Supply/Tanks - 2 x 13,500 litre = 27,000 litres
• Electric pressure pump supplies fresh water - A Sand Spear Bore connected to an electric pump & a Petrol Honda Fire Fighting Pump for Irrigation & Fire Fighting.
• Landscaped Private Garden / Sir Walter turf, Golden Cane palms, Dog Enclosure
• Septic System Serviced regularly + Termites & Pests Treated annually.
• Sold Fully Furnished.
Upon entering this picturesque home, it feels very welcoming and inviting particularly while sitting out on the Veranda looking out at the lush green grass & the canopy from the beautiful Poinciana Tree, which provides coolness & shade, on those warm sunny days. This home catches those refreshing sea breezes in summer, while in winter, when the sun is lower, relax in the warmth around the northern side of the veranda. Rental homes are in demand in Kooringal & this is one of those Unique Properties being sold fully furnished with quality furnishings, excellent power system & water supply that could earn an impressive return on your investment. Two Vehicular Ferries service Moreton Island, the Amity Trader that leaves from Victoria Point directly to Kooringal & MiCat that leaves from Fisherman’s Island arriving at Tangalooma. Manly & Cleveland by private boat are approximately 26klm from Kooringal. Phone Denise, who has been a resident of Kooringal since 2000 gaining excellent knowledge of the Community, for more information or to view this Amazing Home on 0418 980 932. Priced to sell at $595K.
93 Midgen St, Kooringal, Queensland 4025