VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - ALL GENUINE OFFERS WILL BE SUBMITTED.
This property is an outstanding example of exclusive acreage living - one visit and you will definitely feel the 'heart & soul' of this home! Everyday living feels like a holiday in your own private resort. The owners have enjoyed many fun-filled celebrations; a wedding, twenty-firsts, school formals, pool parties and casual pizza nights around the relaxing and rustic fire-circle. Not to mention the enjoyment of a quiet red or two in front of the fire in the formal lounge on a cold winter's night!
The transformation of the original architecturally designed home along with the landscaping has created a one-off resort-themed home on acreage. No expense has been spared. If attention to detail and high-spec finishes are important to you, then you'll be impressed! The re-design of the home has taken full advantage of the cool northerly aspect, the open plan design allows every bedroom and living space to connect seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining pavilions, swimming pool and landscaped gardens.
The whole property has been fully fenced with automatic entry gate and the rear 2.5 acres is separately fenced with a second smaller dam and is suitable for horses, goats, alpacas and more!
Some may say 'understated' from the road, others will say 'wow what a piece of paradise'! What-ever your opinion, there is no denying the absolute privacy, peace & tranquility that this 2Ha property has to offer. The convenient location of this acreage pocket is truly unique - 16kms from the CBD, 10 minutes to Manly Harbour and 5 minutes to major shopping and the Gateway Motorway.
- Cavity brick construction
- Fully fenced 5-acres with security access & personal gate
- Large bore-fed dam
- Professionally landscaped gardens
- Multiple outdoor pavilions
- 10x4 salt-water inground swimming pool
- Expansive timber deck with built-in hot tub
- Outdoor s/steel kitchen & teppanyaki BBQ
- Italian pizza oven
- Sandstone fire-circle
- French-pattern travertine to living, entertaining & pool areas
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Large his & hers walk-in-robe
- Integrated indoor/outdoor living spaces
- Formal 'fire-place' room
- Central kitchen
- Stand-alone induction cooker
- Caesar-stone countertops
- Separate fully equipped butler's pantry
- Extra-large built-in laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 3-phase power
- 11 stage automatic irrigation system
- Double garage
- Double shed
- Machinery shed/stable
- Hard-stand for boat or caravan
- 2nd dam at rear of property
The current owners have relocated overseas. They know that the family who takes up residence here, will also make beautiful life-long memories and experience the joy that this property can provide them. We invite you to attend the open home or a private viewing, so you can experience first-hand the ambience and atmosphere that this property has to offer.
678 Boston Road, Chandler, Queensland 4155