This is an excellent opportunity to secure a modern home which would be perfectly suited to young families, first home buyers, investors or those looking for an easy-maintenance lifestyle. Such a convenient position in a family-friendly neighbourhood, this home is a short walk to the Gumdale State School, various Childcare Centres, local parks and Eastside Shopping Village with its array of amenities, cafes, and restaurants.
- Master bedroom is air-conditioned with a good size ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Further three built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans to the rear of the home
- Galley style kitchen with electric appliances & lots of bench & storage space
- Internal laundry directly off the kitchen with outdoor access
- Open plan lounge area which is air-conditioned for comfort
- Casual dining area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Large garden shed
- Room for extra cars off-road
The home sits on an elevated 519sqm corner block and has two separate driveways which allows easy access for a boat or caravan! Local and city bus-stops are a short walk from the property, and Wakerley is a highly sought area which has great access to the Gateway Motorway for travel to the airport and north or south coasts. Major shopping is a 5-minute drive at Westfield Carindale, 25 minutes to the CBD and 10 minutes to Manly Harbour for some 'boating' or to simply enjoy the waterfront!
This is a 'must' for your short-list this weekend!
17 Rudkin Street, Wakerley, Queensland 4154