This spacious lowset family home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short stroll to multiple parks and playgrounds. Complete with a wonderful floor plan and outdoor living spaces on a spacious 509m2 block, the home offers a fantastic lifestyle for buyers seeking opportunity and convenience.
Completing the home are four bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom, a private ensuite and a walk-in robe. The master suite offers peace and privacy being separate from the other bedrooms. The additional bedrooms have built-ins and are steps from the main bathroom.
Other features include:
- Central open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Two covered outdoor patio areas perfect for entertaining or watching the kids play
- The multiple outdoor entertaining areas flow effortlessly from the the main living areas
- Ample storage throughout the home in addition to an outdoor garden shed
- Fully fenced 509m2 block
- Double lock up garage with remote door
- Full surveillance system with back to base feature for peace of mind security
- 250m walk to bus stop
Situated within the desirable Gumdale State School catchment and near Moreton Bay College and Moreton Bay Boys' College. The position provides easy access to public transport, Mayfair Village, Eastside Village, Manly Boat harbour and is only a 20 to 25 minute drive to the CBD.
Properties like this are in high demand so please don't delay inspecting this wonderful home.
20 Ransom Place, Wakerley, Queensland 4154