Commercial Property
 


For all commercial properties visit jamesdeancommercial.com.au

James Dean Commercial was established in 1992 as a subsidiary business to James Dean Real Estate, Tingalpa’s first full service real estate agency which commenced trading in 1973.

Starting with E.C Dean & Sons in Cleveland in 1920, the Dean family holds a long tradition in the Queensland Real Estate Industry. 

learn more...